I've got some extra writing to do today, so this may not be updated until later tonight. But here is the injury report for the Falcons as they prepare for Saturday's home game against Miami.
- The biggest news today is that LB Dwayne Woods has seen just limited practice time the past two days. Coach Dave Clawson said he expects Woods to play against the RedHawks, though.
- As was announced Monday, Heath Jackson will not play against Miami Saturday. Clawson said the knee injury that has kept Jackson out of the lineup for much of this season may force him to miss the rest of the season.
- A bit of good news from Wednesday's practice was that Bart Tanski was on the field and taking snaps with the second-team offense at wide receiver. Clawson said Tanski has been cleared to play against Miami.
- At the running back position, things are looking good for the Falcons to be at full strength Saturday. Jordan Hopgood, who was not in uniform for last Saturday's game at Akron, and Anthon Samuel, who left that game in the second half and did not return, both participated in practice Wednesday. Clawson said both should be available to play against Miami.
- Senior offensive tackle Jordon Roussos was in a yellow jersey for Wednesday's practice. The yellow jerseys basically signal "do not hit" to teammates during practice. Roussos rolled an ankle in practice last week but played the entire game against Akron, and Clawson said he expects Roussos will play against the RedHawks.
Check back later Wednesday night for more updates!